Accelerating the deployment of clean energy, energy efficiency, and resilient design.
DC Green Bank leverages public purpose funding to attract private capital to:
- Create jobs and spur economic growth
- Meet the District’s sustainability and resilience goals
- Reduce carbon emissions and install clean energy systems
- Reduce residents’ utility costs
- Improve infrastructure resilience
DC Green Bank will encourage residents and businesses to accelerate sustainable projects that normally would not happen.
DC Green Bank will offer loans, leases, credit enhancements, and other financing services to close funding gaps for clean energy projects and energy efficiency improvements.
DC Green Bank’s Board of Directors Meetings are open to the public. We encourage you to join — registration is free but required.